ES3 cannot support telephone or walk-in inquiries regarding employment opportunities. If you are interested in being considered for or learning more about the following employment opportunities, please follow the specific instructions for submitting resumes and other material. Should you be unable to utilize our online applicant tracking system, ES3 ensures that you will be provided reasonable accommodations to make application in a suitable manner. We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material. ES3 is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
ES3 is currently recruiting a Logistics/Supply Chain Specialist to analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of ES3 LGCSI projects.
- Be responsible the entire lifecycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposition of resources.
- Direct, develop, and/or perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating logistical actions to support a specified mission, weapons systems, or other program.
- Correlate specific requirements with program plans—in order to assure that needed support is provided
- Maintain records of all financial documents with appropriate supporting material; update records as necessary
- Responsible for preparing monthly update briefings-including cost, schedule, and performance date on programs
- Provide support such as schedules, data, information, etc. relating to the monthly status update to the customer
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and/or
- 10 years equivalent experience in USAF/DLA logistics and supply chain management.
- Working knowledge of modern governmental logistics, including supply chain management.
- Considerable knowledge of USAF procurement procedures and modification processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally in courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to make independent judgments which have considerable impacts on the organization.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
- As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
- Attend seminars when needed
- Act as Program Manager when needed
- You always have a positive, pleasant, and professional attitude with all levels of staff, customers, and government representatives
- You meet company goals and deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- You take initiative and are pro-active, use discretion and sound judgement
- You have a strong work ethic and high integrity
- You are dependable and reliable
To be considered for this position: Click Here to Apply
ES3 offers an environment that is both enriching and rewarding. An exceptional benefits program is offered including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account, Paid-Time-Off, Holiday and a generous 401K retirement plan with Employer Match. Please visit our website at www.es3inc.com to learn more about us.
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/Male/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer