ES3 cannot support telephone or walk-in inquiries regarding employment opportunities. If you are interested in being considered for or learning more about the following employment opportunities, please follow the specific instructions for submitting resumes and other material. Should you be unable to utilize our online applicant tracking system, ES3 ensures that you will be provided reasonable accommodations to make application in a suitable manner. We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material. ES3 is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
ES3 is a mid-sized company working in the aerospace, construction, and mining industries. Our work spans research and development, new technology development, new engineering design, analysis, prototype development, material testing, specialized mechanical and electrical testing, flight testing, prototype fabrication, and manufacturing production.
- Interesting and innovative work
- Exceptional on-the-job training
- Mentorship under senior engineers and scientists who are accomplished and internationally recognized experts in their fields
- A work environment and benefits package designed to keep you happy, healthy, and productive
- The ability to rotate onto a variety of projects to find the best fit for you.
Please visit us at www.es3inc.com to learn more about ES3’s various projects and technology areas.
- A strong work ethic and high integrity;
- A good GPA and strong math skills;
- The desire and aptitude to learn while on the job;
- A positive, pleasant, and professional attitude when dealing with others;
- The ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others; and
- Good communication skills—oral, written, and presentation.
- Solid modeling (SolidWorks or equivalent);
- Structural analysis (FEA, fatigue) skills;
- Mechanical skills and understanding of manufacturing processes;
- Material, chemical and environmental analysis and laboratory skills; and/or
- Robotic and CNC programming skills.
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
As a condition of employment, candidates may be required to participate in a background investigation and be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.