ES3 cannot support telephone or walk-in inquiries regarding employment opportunities. If you are interested in being considered for or learning more about the following employment opportunities, please follow the specific instructions for submitting resumes and other material. Should you be unable to utilize our online applicant tracking system, ES3 ensures that you will be provided reasonable accommodations to make application in a suitable manner. We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material. ES3 is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
ES3 is currently recruiting a Design & Quality Technician who will be responsible for performing a variety of functions to include, but not limited to designing 3D CAD models for manufacture, preparing drawing packages and bill of materials, performing quality inspections on manufactured parts, operating CMM equipment to inspect parts. This position al requires the candidate to be able to read and understand detailed drawings for component and system level designs. This is a multi-faced position that requires a variety of technical skills. The individual must be a good problem solver, be self-motivated and work well in a team-oriented environment.
- High School Diploma and 2 years Trade/Technical training or equivalent
- 5 or more years of related experience.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
- As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
- Create 3-D Design Models
- Preparing drawing packages and bill of materials
- Performing quality inspections on manufactured parts
- Operating CMM Equipment to inspect parts
- CAD Modeling Experience – Solidworks
- Ability to read and produce Technical Drawings
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Equipment Calibration Experience
- Previous Machine Shop Experience
- Willingness to learn new skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have the aptitude to learn new technology
- You work effectively and are a team player
- You meet company goals and deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- You take initiative and are pro-active
- You have a strong work ethic and high integrity
- You are dependable and reliable
- You are flexible and open to changing priorities
To be considered for this position: Click Here to Apply
ES3 offers an environment that is both enriching and rewarding. An exceptional benefits program is offered including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account, Paid-Time-Off, Holiday and a generous 401K retirement plan with Employer Match. Please visit our website at www.es3inc.com to learn more about us.
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/Male/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer