Testing, Diagnostics, and Analysis
ES3 provides an array of structural monitoring diagnostics during operation and in operational test scenarios to support
life assessments and identify areas for component/system improvements.
ES3 testing staff, facilities, and instrumentation enables us to design and implement customized tests to isolate issues
and support system and component redesigns. ES3 static test capabilities include such standards as tension, compression,
shear, bearing, flexure, biaxial, and creep as well as more sophisticated multivariable testing customize designed to
simulate and measure specific phenomena of interest.
ES3 has advanced capabilities for performing static structural analysis of components and assemblies, with experienced staff
and licenses for widely adopted analytical packages, such as:
- PTC Pro/Mechanica (finite element analysis),
- CATIA (CAD/CAM/CAE),
- DS SolidWorks (finite element analysis),
- SEAS200 (structural analysis of beam assemblies, stick models),
ES3 utilizes internally-developed software for pre- and post-processing 'stick models' used with the SEAS200 code, enabling:
- exhaustive error-checking procedures,
- the streamlining stress and fatigue analysis with templates from the results generated by the SEAS200 code,
- the automatic processing of hundreds of load cases for a given configuration and rapid identification of which load cases cause the worst stress conditions, and
- standardization to stick model analysis.
ES3 provides an array of diagnostic structural monistoring during operation to support life assessments and identify areas for component/system redesign improvements,
as well as laboratory testing to support system and component redesigns.